ShareASale is one of the most popular affiliate management companies, but it may not be the right solution for everyone – including brands and affiliates. Therefore, this article is for you if you want ShareAsale alternatives.
Whether you’re a brand or an affiliate, the quality of the affiliate network company is essential.
Though you may have different views and expectations, brands and affiliate marketers want a secure, transparent, and accurate tracking system.
This is what a platform like ShareAsale and its competitors promise to deliver – give brands the platform to expand, generate more sales, and affiliate to earn more commission.
Since 2012 I started this blog, I have been part of numerous affiliate programs, ShareAsale included.
Both in-house merchant affiliate programs and affiliate network companies, I have experienced many affiliate programs similar to ShareAsale.
Based on this fact, here are the top 8 ShareAsale alternatives to compare. Feel free to explore the list of similar software affiliate networks for your needs.
1. Avangate 2 Check out
Avangate 2Checkout (now Verifone) is an affiliate network platform for SaaS companies. And one of the leading affiliate networks for publishers.
The company was officially founded in 2006 to help other software vendors sell globally.
If you’re in the software development and marketing niche, Avangate 2Checkout is an excellent alternative to ShareAsale.
For affiliates, the signup process is easy and requires no complex steps or extensive information to fill in. And you enjoy the flexibility of getting paid via multiple payment gateways.
For merchants, Avangate allows you to tap into its database of over 50 thousand publishers to extend your reach and drive more sales.
You have access to a dedicated account manager to help you with account setup to finding the right publishers.
Avangate Top Features
- Advanced affiliate link tracking system
- Dedicated account manager
- PayPal, wire transfer, and Avangate MasterCard (Payoneer)
- Sell globally through thousands of affiliates
- Hassle-free 2checkout payment gateway
- Localization of check-out pages to match the local currency
- Extensive library of content to improve your marketing knowledge
- Deep linking to target pages like checkout, product pages, etc
- Wire Transfer
- Payoneer (Avangate MasterCard)
2. Commission Junction
Commission Junction, or CJ for short, is home to notable brands like Barnes and Noble, Priceline, Office Depot, J.Crew, Blue Apron, etc.
Not surprising that big industry publishers like CNN and Buzzfeed are part of CJ.
The company was founded in 1998; CJ is one of the oldest performance-based marketing solution providers.
One of the best alternatives to ShareAsale is that it has been around for ages.
CJ drives publisher revenue up to $1.8B annually, which tells you how big the marketplace is and the number of advertisers on the platform.
As a publisher, choose from over 4,000 merchants and gain the power to negotiate for a higher commission rate.
Unlike ShareAsale, the signup process is a bit complex and requires several form fields to fill out for publishers.
Commission Junction Top Features
- Access to top industry brands
- Create and show affiliate products in slideshows, grids, or collages
- Cross-device affiliate ID tracking capabilities
- Deep linking affiliate link generator
- Choose brands to work with
- Analytics insights into affiliate links performance
- Direct Deposit
Systeme.io is the new kid on the block.
Still, it has unique features that make it one of the best affiliate network programs for seasonal marketers—it was founded in 2018 by Aurelian Amacker, a French Internet marketer who started in the 2000s.
Unlike traditional affiliate networks like ShareASale, Systeme.io is a good fit for product/services launch focus marketers.
Think of Kajabi, Leadpages, and Clickfunnel all in one place; that’s what you get with Systeme.io.
World-class internet marketers like Dan Loc, John Lee Dumas, and Anik Signal use the platform to launch and sell their products online.
Systeme.io Top Features
- Sales funnel ready
- Advanced affiliate tracking technology
- Deep linking
- Launch course and sell with advanced marketing tools and features
- Created for digital marketers
Partnerstack is another affiliate network built for B2B and SaaS companies to find partners or publishers to extend their reach and increase revenue.
You will find SaaS businesses on the platform, such as Vimeo, MAROPOST, Webflow, CallRail, Aircall, etc…
It integrates with other service providers – Slack, Hubspot, Stripe, Salesforce, Google Sheets, Pipedrive, and more.
PartnerStack offers three affiliate partnerships – affiliate partners, referrals, and reseller partners.
PartnerStack Top Features
- Dedicated onboarding process
- Affiliate products Marketplace
- Automated payout option
- Accurate and advanced tracking system
You have over 3,000 merchants to partner with as a publisher and earn commission from your efforts.
It is a leading affiliate network site and one of the best ShareAsale competitors.
Impact Top Features
- User-friendly interface
- Advanced link-tracking technology
- Compliance with US and European law
- Organize and structure the affiliate marketplace
- Quality customer support services
- Direct Deposit
6. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is an affiliate network software offering merchants no setup fee to test the platforms.
The program offers two affiliate program services: affiliate program and affiliate network.
Affiliate programs offer a direct partnership with publishers and merchants, while affiliate networks allow you to set up your affiliate marketing business.
You become the intermediary or mediator between affiliates and merchants.
This is an excellent tool for running a fully automated business without starting from scratch.
Post Affiliate Pro is focused on helping merchants kick-start their affiliate marketing partnership programs.
If you’re a merchant who needs to test how it works, there are 14 days of free access to the software.
Post Affiliate Pro Top Features
- Access to coupon banner creator
- Flash banner
- Create a custom affiliate tracking code
- Available in other languages
- Audit log access to view the historical timestamps of all affiliate activities.
- Customizable user interface
Refersion offers merchants the tools to turn customers into affiliates through incentives and expands sales potential.
It offers brands and influencers affiliate partnerships and auto-recruit affiliate features.
It integrates with Amazon, Shopify, and other SaaS services to create a more seamless partnership program for publishers.
If you’re a merchant in the food niche, fashion, home furnishing, health, and wellness industry, Refersion can be a good fit for your marketing.
You can try the platform for 14 days free for your affiliate program.
Refersion Top Features
- Integrates with Amazon and Shopify for a seamless affiliate marketing campaign across platforms
- Multiple payment options – PayPal, Refersion Pay, Store Credit, Gift Card,
- Advance commission calculator
- Advance influencer and affiliate tracking metrics and more data insights
- Import affiliate data from other solutions.
- And more
- Gift Card
- Refersion Pay
As one of the oldest affiliate network programs, Pepperjam is an excellent ShareAsale alternative if you’re looking for an ecosystem that houses advertisers, publishers, and agencies.
Whether you’re a product creator, publisher, or affiliate agency, Pepperjam got you covered.
Started in 1999, PepperJam is home to some of the industry’s well-known merchants and publishers – Buzzfeed, Meredith, Everlane, Baubelbar, and more.
The company focuses on delivering high-quality performance marketing for its customers by leveraging advanced technology available today.
It offers a referral program built on delivering high-quality partnerships and driving more sales.
PepperJam Top Features
- Match advertiser data and preferences with the right affiliates
- Ascend ™️ provides integrated custom data for deep insight into your affiliate campaign.
- Customized commission strategy and affiliates attribution model
- Reduce affiliate fraud risk with advanced technology to detect activities across various platforms.
- A seamless communication channel between publishers and advertisers
- Placement market feature to enable advertisers to buy ad spots on the publisher’s website
- Direct Deposit
FAQ – Best Alternatives to ShareAsale
Are Awin and ShareASale the same?
In 2017, Awin acquired ShareAsale, a North American affiliate network company. So, Awin and ShareASale are technically the same company but operating individually.
Is ShareASale Affiliate Free?
Yes, the ShareAsale affiliate program is free; you don’t pay to sign up on the platform. You don’t pay for signing up to any merchant affiliate program either.
Which Platform is Best for Affiliate Marketing?
There is never the best affiliate marketing platform; it depends on many factors. You must consider your niche, audience, affiliate network payout methods, transparency, tracking system, and available merchants.
Which is The Best Affiliate Program?
The best affiliate program is the one that best fits your blog topic and audience and generates sales for you. No matter how good an affiliate program is, if it does not fit your audience and blog topic, you won’t make a profit from promoting the program.
How does ShareASale pay?
ShareASale pays its affiliate on the 20th of every month through Payoneer, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, and Mail Check.
How Can I Promote My ShareASale Product?
Is ShareASale Worth it?
Yes, I have been a Shareasale affiliate for years and couldn’t regret the move. The level of transparency is unmatched, and the accurate tracking system is one of the top features.
ShareASale support reps are always ready to answer your questions at any time of the day.
ShareASale is one of the best affiliate software today, but as I said earlier, it may not be the right choice for every merchant and affiliate’s needs.
You can compare and choose from other similar competitors like Amazon associates, Clickbank, eBay, craigslist, and more.
However, some of these options best suit a specific niche and audience market. So, you must carry out due findings before signing up for a program.