Semrush is a popular SEO tool used by over 10 million marketers globally and more than 30% of Fortune 500 companies.
If you want to up your SEO game, Semrush is a helpful all-in-one SEO tool you can trust. But it is wise to try it for free before subscribing to a paid plan for its high price.
The entry plan costs $119.95 per month; this price tag can be the stumbling block for many beginner SEOs. But with the Semrush free trial offer, you can access all essential features, test the tools and features you need, and decide if it is worth the investment.
This is why I will share how you can access the free trial of Semrush essential tools for the Pro and Guru plan in today’s post.
Here is how to access Semrush for free.
How to Activate Semrush Free Trial
Activating the Semrush trial offer isn’t too confusing or challenging; here is what you must do.
First, click this link; it will take you to the Semrush signup page, and click on any CTA button to initiate the signup process.
Next, fill out the signup form on the next page with your account details, such as name and email address.
After you complete the free registration process, to activate the Semrush free trial, enter your credit card or PayPal billing details and authorize the $1 test charge (refund within 3 days).
That’s it; you’re now ready to enjoy all the premium features in Semrush for free for the next seven days.
Your payment methods will not be charged for subscription during the trial; if you don’t want to subscribe to a paid plan, remember to cancel during your trial period.
Semrush offers three standard pricing plans for individual SEOs and businesses of different sizes and needs.
As I said above, the Pro plan starts at $119.95/month, allowing you to track up to 500 keyword positions in SERP, create five projects, and request 10,000 results per report.
The Guru plan gives more; you can track up to 1,500 ranking keywords, get up to 30,000 results per report, and create up to 10 projects.
The Business plan is for enterprise users or SEO agencies. It gives you everything in the Pro and Guru plan, plus you can track up to 5,000 keyword positions and 40 projects and get up to 50k results per report.
Semrush SEO Features
Semrush offers a ton of SEO and marketing features that are constantly updated and more being added.
I have been using Semrush for a few years, and only a few SEO tools in the industry (Ahrefs, Moz, SEO Powersuite, SE Ranking) can rival the arsenal of tools in the Semrush platform.
Presently, there are 55+ SEO tools and an average of 3 tools for each SEO and digital marketing strategy.
Here are some of the tools in Semrush to help you improve your SEO:
- On-Page SEO – This set of tools enables you to optimize new and existing content, analyze SEO bottleneck issues affecting SERP visibility, check crawl and indexing issues, and get SEO recommendations to improve rankings.
- Competitive Analysis – Discover what your competitors do to rank ahead of the search engines game. Uncover SEO strategies, and learn how to implement them in your marketing to win.
- Keyword Research – Semrush has one of the best keyword tools in the industry. You can research keywords from many possibilities and strategies. From low-competitive keywords to the most difficult niche search terms, you can discover profitable keywords using the Semnrush keyword magic tool.
- Local SEO – This tool lets you do SEO for your local store and get found by the people who matter most to your business.
- Link Building – This is one of the highlights of the Semrush tool. The backlink tools in Semrush allow you to find gaps, build links, analyze link profiles in bulk, do link audits, and get detailed analytics of link performance.
- Competitor’s PR monitoring – Keep an eye on competitors’ online brand mentions, PR stunts, and social media presence and activities, and use what you discover to build a brand reputation.
- Paid Marketing – Discover what paid media and keywords drive traffic to your competitors’ advertising campaigns, get insight into the ad copy, and get more helpful details about marketing tactics.
- Web Monetization – Earn more from your efforts as a blogger, affiliate marketer, or Adsense publisher by getting insight into competitors’ content strategy and on-page SEO recommendations to monetize your web traffic even more.
More Semrush SEO tools
However, other SEO and marketing tools are available as an add-on for separate purchases for all users.
For example, the Semrush.Trend is an add-on for all users for an additional $200/month.
Semrush.Trend is a tool for competitive intelligence and market exploration.
With this tool, you can benchmark and compare competitors’ website performance, track traffic and user engagements, and monitor marketing trends.
And it is available for all users on a paid plan.
FAQ – SEMrush Free Trial
How do I activate my SEMrush free trial?
First, you need to click on the link here. It will take you to the SEMrush registration page. You don’t need to enter any coupon code, as the trial period is automatically applied to your account.
Can I cancel the SEMrush free trial?
Yes, you can cancel your SEMrush free trial offer before expiration. However, if you let the free trial period elapse, your billing information on board will be charged.
Which is better, Ahrefs vs. SEMrush?
Both SEO tools are good and worth your money. However, Ahrefs is more efficient and dependable in linking data, and SEMrush offers more tools and features than Ahrefs.
How do I get a free trial of Semrush?
To get a free trial of Semrush, you need to click the link here and register for a free account or take the 7 days of free access to premium features available on this page.
Also, you need to enter your Credit Card details to activate the free trial offer. Your card won’t be charged initially until the trial period is over.
Can I use Semrush for free
How do I get Semrush 7-day free trial?
You can get the Semrush 7-day trial access on this page. Just click on the blue call to action button above; it will take you to the Semrush sign-up page, where you can register your account and use Semrush freely for 7 days.
How long is Semrush free?
The free plan of Semrush is forever. You can use it without bothering about upgrading your account. However, if you want to access more data, get a deeper insight into your SEO data, and analyze competitive research, you need a Semrush premium plan.
SEMrush is a powerful digital marketing tool for serious marketers. Though it requires a bit of a learning curve for beginners, it gets easier to use if you play around.
But if you want a tool that gives you more value for money and lets you do more for less than the price, Semrush fits the bill. The sheer amount of available tools shows how helpful Semrush is to digital marketing success.
So, if you choose SEMrush as your go-to marketing tool, you’re well cared for.