With the rise in mobile ad blockers in 2016.
In fact, a staggering 16% of the world 1.9bn mobile users now uses ad blocking apps on their device. There is going to be an increase in revenue drop for advertisers and publishers that make money from display advertising.
No doubt about this fact.
In the US alone, 11.7% ads impressions are being blocked by users using ad blocking technologies. This figure is expected to rise by 2020 and possibly reduce mobile ad revenue by $12.1 in the US.
And as if this is not enough, 26% of desktop users use ad blocking technologies to browse through publishers websites.
For both advertisers and publishers, this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed quickly. As advertising is one of the top ways we make money to cover both the cost of running the blog and earn our living online.
And for businesses, advertising is the number one way to reach more potential customers, get the word out, for brand awareness, get more leads, generate more revenue etc.
So there is a need for both advertisers and publishers to find a lasting solution to the war on ad blocking trend by users come 2019.
This solution has to consider the website users first but also provides both publishers and advertisers the ground to earn more from their efforts and business respectively.
Why Internet Users Block Ads while Surfing?
A study conducted by HubSpot marketing revealed the following reasons why most users use an ad blocking technology:
- Some users block ads because is non-relevant to their search.
- While many block ads because it disrupts their reading environment.
- Ads pose a security threat to their private information.
- Ads affect website loading time and bandwidth usage.
- Popup ads, auto-playing video ads, and ads of this nature are among the top culprits why users use ads blocking technologies.
And for many publishers websites, too many ads on a single page leads to users using ad blockage technology when visiting the next time.
All these factors put together leads to the loss of about $22 billion in the advertising industry in 2015 alone. This shouldn’t happen come 217…
What’s the solution to all these problems?
Comes ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker from ADZcoin.
ADZbuzz is an ad blocking tool developed by ADZcoin (cryptocurrency’s creator) to put a lasting solution to the war between website publishers and the ad blockers website users.
The interest of the developer of ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker tool is to provide a balanced and favorable environment for all participant in the display advertising chain.
- Website users have the choice to block ads on the web pages they visit.
- Publishers have a centralized pay per click search engines for display advertisements.
- Advertisers get the worth for their money by only displaying targeted ads to highly interested consumers.
ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker is a tool that blocks ads on publishers website so users can surf freely without disruptive display advertising. But also present publishers with an opportunity to earn more from advertising.
It tends to save publishers from lost revenue due to ad blocking users by providing a centralized search engine portal where publishers have their ads displayed for users to see if interested in it.
And directly pay publishers for valid advert clicks generated from a link placed on their website to this centralized pay per click search engine.
ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker also provides advertisers with an opportunity to reach targeted consumers that really matters to their business and build up their reputation while delivering targeted ads.
How does this happen at the same time? I guess you’re asking…
With the new revolutionary ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker, all advertising will be centralized to a shopping portal and a script giving to publishers to place on their website which will add a single link to the pay per click shopping portal.
It is a win-win for everyone involved.
Users visit a non-intrusive ads website. publishers provide users with the best of website experience while still leading her to a destination designed to save for the cost of running the blog.
And for advertisers, they’ve got a platform that not only provides consumers with the most relevant advertising message but also ensure they got billed for clicks that truly drive them traffic, engagement and possibly sales.
So ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker is a blocking tool and monetization methods that work for everyone using the internet to find information or run his business.
At the moment, ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker only has Google chrome extension. Other web browser extensions are coming soon.
For users, it helps stop annoying ads on the website you visit while still provide an option to support your favorites blogger or check on other interested information elsewhere.
How it works for users:
- Install the ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker tool on yours.
- Surf the internet 100% free of ads.
- Option to support your favorite blogger by clicking the advertising link on the website while you surf.
How it works for publishers:
- Publishers have two option to install the ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker on their blog:
- Drive traffic to your blog as you normally would and earn from clicks made on the link.
- You don’t have to worry about users using ad blocking technology to visit your site anymore.
- You’re now providing users with a better experience while using your site.
- You’re indirectly running ads on your blog that is not intrusive or affect poorly the reading environments of blog users.
How ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker benefits Advertisers:
- Save BIG on irrelevant or accidental clicks.
- Of course, you will have more money to run more advertising campaign.
- Display your ads to people that are really interested in your offer.
- Stand out from the competition and build a better online reputation.
Ad blocking has been arisen issue over the years for almost everyone that uses the internet but with what we’re seen from ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker, this could finally be the solution everyone needs.
Download ADZbuzz uBlock ad blocker on and enjoy a save free internet space that is favorable to everyone.