Welcome on board, am excited, you’ve decide to start a blog and took the right step by running a Google search on how to start a blog or you arrive here through a referral link. Whatever, the good news is, you’re not alone.
In past blog updates, I have written many post dedicated to this subject. Many of which stands the test of time and will continue to be.
Take a deep breaths and play around my blog, you’ll find many useful posts that solves your problem and to make it easier for you to navigate; I have compiled a list of posts that are completely how to start a blog guide and very easy to understand the information contain in them.
Starting from what is a blog to the most complex task like post optimization for search engine visibility and blog marketing, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Grab The Bull By The Horn.
But if you want to have something in one piece, and to be precise, something that has helped shaped my blogging career to where it is today, a guide from two most successful bloggers on the internet. Then take my advice; get yourself a copy of “Darren Rowse and Chris Gareth” best-selling E book on how to start a blog – ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income.
I have laid my hands on several other books out there that teaches how to set up a profitable blog from scratch and it’s either they borrowed from this book or they couldn’t just do enough to meet the test of time.
Due to the ever-changing world of tech and blogging, and the slow pace at which eBooks are produced, is hard to find an information that is timely. This book was the first to discuss such and did it’s best to be relevant today, tomorrow and forever.
The first time I read the book, I had no idea what am getting into but looking back at it now, I realize how much impact the book has really shaped my blogging career to where it is today.
The better part of it is that, the authors of this great book has being constantly updating it along with the constant changes that happen in the blogosphere and keep it as relevant as possible with today’s demand.
The newest edition gives clear ways to approach your blogging and address the issues of promoting your blog on social media platform like Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn; with other key strategies to expand your blog, grow followers and build a profitable business using your blog as a tools.
Also in this new edition, you’ll learn ;
- how to choose a profitable blog topic.
- Analyze market opportunity.
- How to set up a blog.
- How to promote your blog using both free and paid option.
- And earning decent revenue from your blog.
- You’ll learn the 20 key ingredients for writing a successful blog post.
- It also offers a step by step instruction on how exactly bloggers make money from blogging.
- Why you should focus on niche blogging.
- How to take advantage of important blogging tools.
- How to fully utilize the power of your advertising to grow your blog.
Ever since I get hold of this book it has remain a bible in my heart, and I recommend anyone serious to take his/her blog to the next level to get a copy of it. If you’re a frequent user of this blog, you’ll agree that I don’t recommend or review products or service here.
If I have to talk about a product here, then it’s certain is something I have personally used and find to be as good as the author had proclaim. Something I believe will surely add value to the lives of my blog readers.
What You will Get From This Book.
First let me put this straight; if you’re looking for a push button system, don’t bother buying this book. It’s not a get rich quick guide.
This book is for those who are ready to put in the require work to make their blog start paying the bills and live full-time on it. I have read from page to page and never come across a chapter where a program or a secret system to make you $$$ is mentioned.
The book start with a background check on the two writers and their blogging journey so far. This indeed a million$ lesson for those who wish to emulate their mentor. I learned a lots just by reading how Darren started blogging from knowing nothing called “Blog” to becoming a super celebrity in the industry.
Thereafter, you will learn from chapter to chapter;
- Niche Blogging – How to develop your blogging niche and research the market and analyzing your competitors.
- Blog Set-up – In this chapter you’ll learn how to set up your blog professionally using the free method or the self hosted WordPress which cost some decent money.
- Writing – This chapter works you through all the nitty-gritty of writing a great content for your blog. Types of post, how to write a never to ignore headline.
- Blog Income Earning Strategies – This is where it get tough and dirty. You’ll learn a lots here. Why you’re not just making money from your blog and how to start doing so. In this chapter, you’ll learn how to make money directly and indirectly on your blog. Making money from blogging has always been the same so this aspect is very important if you wish to get it right. Is a timeless information.
- Blog Marketing and Promotion – In this chapter, there are lots here. I would advice take what best fit your current goals and work on it till you meet your desire goal.
Looking at where my blog is today, I would say am grateful to the day I came across ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income and to the two authors who have taking their time to share with us their blogging journey so far.
*Note* The links are my affiliate code, if you wish to own a copy of this book and you love what am doing here, do me a favor; Buy through the link on Amazon.Please enter text here...
How To Start A Blog - Blogging for Beginners by Shamsudeen Adeshokan